- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup/250ml milk of choice
- 1 heaped tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 apple, cored and roughly diced
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt of choice
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 2 x B12 Vitamin Berry Booster sticks
Here's how you do it
Put the chia seeds in a bowl and pour over the milk, mix until well combined. Stir every now and again in the first 10 minutes to prevent lumps from forming. Spoon into a medium-sized sealable glass jar and set aside to soak in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Place coconut oil in a nonstick skillet or frying pan over a medium heat. Add apples, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until apples are slightly tender and caramelised.
Spoon the chia into two jars, top with yogurt and apples, drizzle over the tahini and finish with a sprinkling of B12 Berry Booster.